Rolltop Rucksack keeps precipitation out when traveling from point A to Z, making it a city staple that’s perfect for commutes on bike or foot. To protect essentials from rain, fold the rolltop into a tight scroll and secure using the signature carabiner. It also features a side-access laptop pocket, front zip pocket and padded back panel. Cycle-ready features include a front D-ring – ideal for holding bike locks – and a buckle fastened chest strap for a secure ride-proof fit.
Rolltop Rucksack is cut in Rains’ signature waterproof PU fabric, engineered for carrying strength, durability, and a smooth feel.
- Rolltop opening with snap compression, to be securely closed and fastened to protect from rain
- Signature carabiner closure
- Single main compartment
- Front pocket with coated zip
- Padded air-mesh back panel
- Side-access laptop pocket fits 16” device
- Adjustable padded backstraps
- Webbing carry handle
- Adjustable chest strap