The Modern Draper offers UK and International Shipping
- All items will be signed for.
- We offer a premium delivery service which is a next day delivery service. This is only applicable if you order before 11am Monday to Thursday. The cost of the next day delivery is £12.00
- We will endeavour to ship your parcel within 48 hours however at weekends, bank holiday periods and during very busy times it might be slightly longer.
Online orders that are returned for an exchange will have the replacement item(s) sent free of charge for UK customers. There will be an additional postage charge applied for overseas customers.
Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on:
- Our stock availability.
- Your delivery address.
- When you make your order selection.
- Circumstances impacting delivery by courier.
- We kindly ask you not to hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the delivery of boxes.
The Modern Draper offer free delivery on all UK orders over £100.00
The Modern Draper currently ships to 49 countries. For detailed information on delivery charges please refer to the delivery options available at the on-line checkout. Standard delivery for Europe and the Rest of The World is 3 working days excluding busy periods such as sale periods, promotional periods and bank holidays.
Please note that we might not be able to deliver to all overseas territories and military bases. We are currently unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
The Modern Draper use UPS as standard for our international deliveries.
If you place your order prior to 3pm Monday to Thursday we will endeavour to book a courier for the following working day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays will booked with the courier on the earliest possible working day following.
Taxes and Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination.
Right of Cancellation You have a right to cancel your order and obtain a refund up until the point of collection. In order to cancel a booking please contact the team at The Modern Draper at Lisa.Brown@themoderndraper.co.uk. Any cancellations submitted after a parcel has been collected will still be subject to the shipping charges.