Confident and optimistic. Frederick, the modern reinterpretation of that 1950s library frame. A bold rectangular silhouette, featuring a saddle bridge and thick temples. Heftily set, genre defining, and with a whiff of hard liquor and heavy living. Think a young and pugnacious Michael Caine, before he got all Brexity.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 3/4 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case