The ZAYDE may be bold and draw attention to itself just like your grandfather but our ZAYDE is old school, not old timey. With its classic square shape, and sharp edges around the bridge to give it extra character, this is the one time you won't mind being called a grandpa (or grandma).
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Please contact The Modern Draper for further details.