MOSCOT is a five generation family-owned New York City heritage eyewear brand with over 100 years of eyewear expertise. The LEMTOSH stands the test of time with its iconic design and continues to uphold a legacy of its own. This rounder classic has served as the calling card for generations of creative, thoughtful, free-spirited intellectuals, artistes, and auteurs.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features diamond rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Please contact The Modern Draper for further details.