3RD PATTERN · WASHED COTTON SATEEN
Lucas Nametape Patch · Maharishi Fine Tailor Company
The Maharishi Tailor Company offers a faithful reconstruction of the utility pants worn by the U.S. Riverine units of the Vietnam era, constructed from organic washed cotton sateen and reinforced with flat-felled seams. The Riverine units were famed by the movie Apocalypse Now, finally directed by Coppola, not George Lucas. In the film, Harrison Ford has a small part as Colonel Lucas, before going to shoot Star Wars in 1979. Milius began adapting Conrad’s Heart of Darkness for a Vietnam War setting, and initially began developing the film with Coppola as producer and George Lucas as director. After Lucas became unavailable due to Star Wars, Coppola took over directoral control.
- LUCAS hand-machine embroidered nametape patch
- Maharishi Fine Tailor Company label
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- 2 front pockets with internal phone compartment
- 2 rear flap pockets with buttoned closure