TWO WAY STRETCH TECHNICAL WINDBREAKER
Updated and upgraded for AW21 - The Kestin Crieff Windbreaker is based on vintage mid-layer windbreaker style traditionally worn by hill walkers. Cut from a Japanese 2-way stretch mini rip stop cloth, it is a great layering piece with unique detailing such as the waterproof YKK zip and sports finishings. Designed to be an everyday throw on garment.
- Japanese 2-way stretch mini ripstop
- Quick dry breathable fabric
- YKK waterproof zip
- Branded zip pulls
- Cord adjustment at hem + back neck
- Made in Portugal
Regular fit to be layered under heavier outerwear. The model is 188cm and wears a Size M.
How To Wash
- Delicate Machine wash at 30°
- Low Iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Suitable for dry cleaning
How To Store
- We recommend storing the Crieff Technical Windbreaker on a hanger.
88% Nylon 12% PU