The quintessential Harrington jacket: Baracuta G9. Renowned and appreciated over the years for its versatility and classic timeless style. Worn and loved by some of the most noteworthy and stylish men in recent history (Steve McQueen, Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Suggs, Paul Weller, Joe Strummer, Liam Gallagher) it remains a true icon today.
- Shell made of water-resistant polyester/cotton.
- Lined with Fraser Tartan made of breathable cotton/polyester Coolmax®.
- Zipper fastening. Classic 2-button Baracuta collar.
- Front pockets with button-down flap. "Umbrella" back vent. Ribbed waist, cuffs, and inner collar.
Style and fit
Any aftercare or washing instructions?
- Loves a cool 30 degree wash to keep it looking great
Made in England.